WOULD YOU LIKE TO CHANGE YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH ANXIETY?
How about Joining Mindful Mamas!
Mindful Mamas is a virtual group organized for moms who are dealing with anxiety or stress. We will be meeting Mondays from 6:30 to 7:30 pm for 10 weeks starting in late May. Sessions are covered by most RI insurance plans, and cash payments will also be accepted.
As a member of this group, you will learn to:
- Understand anxiety, its function and purpose in your life, and how you can retrain your brain to better manage anxiety
- Use mindfulness practice to increase your awareness and tolerance
- Change your relationship with anxiety (tolerating it vs. avoiding)
- Use cognitive behavioral techniques to understand the ways in which your thoughts and actions impact your mood
- Set boundaries and utilizing self-care during difficult times
- Better manage other factors that contribute to anxiety (for example, nutrition and our environment).
- You will have an opportunity to share with each other in a safe space, and receive support from the therapist and from each other during each group
Participation is limited. Sign up Today!